Being at the Con. you are inevitably catching up with a lot of people. There are SO many people here that I haven't seen in 10+ years (unless you count Facebook). This week has been, for me, the relational equivalent of drinking from a fire-hose. Almost without exception, the journeys of my long lost friends have been marked by intense pain.

I love seeing God's people honestly acknowledge their pain and let that pain shape who they are in a good way. I've seen intense brokenness since I've been here. I'd never wish ill on my brothers and sister in Christ but I've gotta think that the humility, desperation, spiritual tenacity, radical trust, and deep hope I see through them is beautiful.

I hope I can tap on a few cages today. I want to start walking out that Word before I even leave this place. Let's finish strong at the Con. my friends. Have a great day.